The Pet Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun, interactive and informative forum for all pet owners!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The unknown wolf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilac
Infant
Infant
Lilac

Pets : 8

The unknown wolf Empty
PostSubject: The unknown wolf   The unknown wolf EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 1:12 am

I will be starting a story soon (within a few days) it's about the world in the furture, humans are gone, we moved to another planet, the wolves are n taking over the world right now. Al the other animals rebel,  here's a preview

"It's okay Dakota, no one will hurt you, they'll have to get through me first" I said only half joking. "Crystal I'm the one who is suposed to protect you, not the other way around" he sighed. I licked my lips in in rage for a second. "Do you think that because I'm girl it makes me weak huh, that I can't fight my own fights, huh! Does it mean I'm not able to survive this war without a guard huh! Just because I'm the Alpha's mate doesn't mean I'm weak! It means I'm stronger!" I roared

Last edited by Lilac on Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I changed my idea about the plot and missplelled a word)
Back to top Go down
Teeny
Administrator
Teeny

Pets : 3

The unknown wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The unknown wolf   The unknown wolf EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 5:23 pm

Oooh! I can tell this will be a great story! Cant' wait for it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCak0eNHlqjwEaA5L7pVAsdQ?
Lilac
Infant
Infant
Lilac

Pets : 8

The unknown wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The unknown wolf   The unknown wolf EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 1:42 am

Rain pelted against my side, dretching my fur. What did I care, I've been in worse weather. I sniff the tree next to me, it smells milky, and like warm fur. Where pups grow up and learn how to hunt and fight. It reminds me of when I was raising my pups in a hollow spruce tree. I hear a growl and I know to back off. I also hear a squeal, not of joy but pain. I also remember the mean , not protecting growl that came from the wolf. Another squeal of pain pierced the sky, oh well not my problem. Anyway, any problem that I try to solve only ends worse than if I had left it alone. I see a mother and father wolf and a pup dart into the forest, the wolf who growed at me following. They'll be fine, I think as I dive into the river. The ice cold water helps numb the wounds I got from a wolf that was too protective of the river that "she owned" blah blah blah I thought as I got out of the stream and settled down to take a nap since I couldn't sleep last night.                                                                                                            

I'll update later today:)

Last edited by Lilac on Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I spelled a word wrong)
Back to top Go down
Teeny
Administrator
Teeny

Pets : 3

The unknown wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The unknown wolf   The unknown wolf EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 2:17 pm

YAY This is so awesome! I love it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCak0eNHlqjwEaA5L7pVAsdQ?
Sponsored content

The unknown wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The unknown wolf   The unknown wolf Empty

Back to top Go down

The unknown wolf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pet Palace :: Forum Fun :: Pet tales-
Jump to: