The Pet Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun, interactive and informative forum for all pet owners!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

neighbour says to get rid of soku!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kono
Infant
Infant
kono

Pets : 0

neighbour says to get rid of soku! Empty
PostSubject: neighbour says to get rid of soku!   neighbour says to get rid of soku! EmptyTue May 12, 2015 2:52 am

i live in a apartment where pets are allow and soku has her wing clip so she doesnt fly. but my neighbour say soku is too messy for my apartment and i need to get rid of her! she is legal and not to bad with the mess, he said he wil contact authorties!
Back to top Go down
Frogs&Dogs
Infant
Infant
Frogs&Dogs

PostSubject: Re: neighbour says to get rid of soku!   neighbour says to get rid of soku! EmptyTue May 12, 2015 2:09 pm

I don't really know much about birds, what kind is she?

If she isn't illegal you shouldn't have any concern with the authorities. Although, in your opinion would you say that Soku does make a mess?

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Teeny
Administrator
Teeny

Pets : 3

PostSubject: Re: neighbour says to get rid of soku!   neighbour says to get rid of soku! EmptyTue May 12, 2015 5:24 pm

kono wrote:
i live in a apartment where pets are allow and soku has her wing clip so she doesnt fly. but my neighbour say soku is too messy for my apartment and i need to get rid of her! she is legal and not to bad with the mess, he said he wil contact authorties!
Hi there! Have you tried reasoning with her? Does she know that Soku is legal? She may think that Soku is a wild animal and shouldn't be housed indoors. But as Soku is probably been housed indoors all her life. Show your Neighbour how sweet Soku really is and she will see SOku in a different life Smile Keep us updated
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCak0eNHlqjwEaA5L7pVAsdQ?
kono
Infant
Infant
kono

PostSubject: Re: neighbour says to get rid of soku!   neighbour says to get rid of soku! EmptyTue May 12, 2015 10:18 pm

Frogs&Dogs wrote:
I don't really know much about birds, what kind is she?

If she isn't illegal you shouldn't have any concern with the authorities. Although, in your opinion would you say that Soku does make a mess?

soku is a owl

she is not much mess but little poops. Razz lol
Back to top Go down
kono
Infant
Infant
kono

PostSubject: Re: neighbour says to get rid of soku!   neighbour says to get rid of soku! EmptyTue May 12, 2015 10:21 pm

Teeny wrote:
kono wrote:
Hi there! Have you tried reasoning with her? Does she know that Soku is legal? She may think that Soku is a wild animal and shouldn't be housed indoors. But as Soku is probably been housed indoors all her life. Show your Neighbour how sweet Soku really is and she will see SOku in a different life Smile Keep us updated

yes now soku canot be living otuside because she is not at her ful instints and how do i show her soku?
Back to top Go down
WackyPineapple
Infant
Infant
WackyPineapple

Pets : 1

PostSubject: Re: neighbour says to get rid of soku!   neighbour says to get rid of soku! EmptyFri May 15, 2015 2:05 am

Well, your neighbor doesn't live in your apartment, now do they? So why are they complaining Soku is a mess? It's not their apartment. This is your life and your pet, not theirs! If they have a problem with Soku, ask them why they hate the mess so much. If Soku IS legal, you're not in trouble-- Your neighbor just has a bone to pick with YOUR bird. None of this is yours or Soku's fault. I say show her how nice Soku is, and let her pet or feed her-- anything Soku will tolerate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: neighbour says to get rid of soku!   neighbour says to get rid of soku! Empty

Back to top Go down

neighbour says to get rid of soku!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pet Palace :: Birds :: Bird General Care & Health-
Jump to: