The Pet Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun, interactive and informative forum for all pet owners!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GMSB Theories

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Tiger Kitten~
~Tiger Kitten~

Pets : 5

GMSB Theories Empty
PostSubject: GMSB Theories   GMSB Theories EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 2:30 am

GMSB Theories Fotor0420190751_zpssb8jguiz

GMSB Theories Fotor042019134_zpsdstvln5j
GMSB Theories Fotor0420191713_zps77eyk9yr

This thread is the

Theory
Thread

where a team of people post their theories and head-cannons about games, movies, shows, and books.

RULES:

1. No theories about horror movies, shows, games or books such as Five Nights at Freddy's, Friday the Thirteenth, or The Walking Dead.
2. please keep everything appropriate.
3. If there is a spoiler, put it in italics.
4. Please mention what you are theorizing about before you state your theory.
5. There is no maximum theorists.
6. If you would like to join the team of theorists, copy, paste & fill out the following form:
What would you like to be called?:
Favorite Book:
Favorite Movie:
Favorite Show:
Favorite Videogame:
How Often will you Theorize?:

The Current Crew:

Wake

The Book I will most often theorize about is The Tale of Despereaux.
My movie is Frozen.
My show is My Little Pony. (Don't judge!)
My Videogame is Skylanders.
I will theorize as often as possible.

Merlin
The Book I will most often theorize about is The Lost Years.
My movie is Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
My show is The Adventures of Merlin
My Videogame is Minecraft
I will theorize as often as possible.

Maybe this will get a good amount of theories!

See ya!

Last edited by HamsterDragonPlace on Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MerlinHammie
Admin
Admin
MerlinHammie

Pets : 3

GMSB Theories Empty
PostSubject: Re: GMSB Theories   GMSB Theories EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 2:44 am

What would you like to be called?: Merlin

Favorite Book: The Lost Years (from the Merlin Saga)

Favorite Movie: Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban

Favorite Show: The Adventures of Merlin (sometimes just called "Merlin")

Favorite Videogame: Minecraft 

How Often will you Theorize?: As often as possible
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
~Tiger Kitten~
~Tiger Kitten~

GMSB Theories Empty
PostSubject: Re: GMSB Theories   GMSB Theories EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 2:50 am

MerlinHammie wrote:
What would you like to be called?: Merlin

Favorite Book: The Lost Years (from the Merlin Saga)

Favorite Movie: Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban

Favorite Show: The Adventures of Merlin (sometimes just called "Merlin")

Favorite Videogame: Minecraft 

How Often will you Theorize?: As often as possible
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I'll edit you in now!
Back to top Go down
~Tiger Kitten~
~Tiger Kitten~

GMSB Theories Empty
PostSubject: "No Chain, No Gain," Skylanders theory   GMSB Theories EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 10:05 pm

The "No Chain, No Gain," Theory
Skylanders

Ah, yes, one of the most curious Skylanders characters-Ghost Roaster. A freaky skeleton whom likes to eat ghosts and used to be a chef known as Olav.
GMSB Theories Ghost-Roaster_01
Well, you may be asking, "He already has a back story, so why theorize?" Simple. The back story gives little description, as the book also has every other Skylanders' in it. Here it is, and you must agree, many questions arise:
There was a time when Ghost Roaster was neither a ghost nor a roaster. Instead he was a chef living in a village high in the mountains. One day, while clipping wool from a sheep to use in a recipe, he accidentally fell into the Valley of the Undead and transformed into a ghost-eating ghoul! After eating an entire spectral village, its Ethereal Ruler chained Ghost Roaster to a spiked ball as punishment. Its rattle can be heard as he wanders the night, warning nearby spirits. When Master Eon eventually heard of his predicament, he figured even a ghost eater could be useful. So he made Ghost Roaster a Skylander... after he promised to eat only evil ghosts.
Well, how did he fall into the Valley of the Undead? You would think a guy would be more sensitive. Besides, sheep are perfectly harmless, and common!
GMSB Theories SheepCreep
or are they? In Skylanders: Trap Team, Buzz says that Sheep Creep was put in Cloudcracker Prison for leading a sheep revolution. Could this have been Sheep Creep's first stand? Was this when good old Snap Shot and his team have taken him down?
GMSB Theories Sheep_Creep_Intro
Well, I guess this is where we begin to make a story...  Shocked

Thankfully, I have two Skylanders Universe books, so this should have some fairly accurate facts. Very Happy

One day, Chef Olav learned he needed more wool for his sheep-fleece stew. He headed outside and found a small, fuzzy ball of fur-Hugo's arch enemy, a sheep. Happy, Olav began to sheer the sheep. He continued wandering around, looking for another sheep. He saw one, but didn't pay any attention to the fact this sheep-AKA Sheep Creep-was standing only a chain or two away from the Valley of the Undead.  A man could easily be pushed off the side with a bullet or two, even some rapidly fired corks could push him. Olav walked up too Sheep Creep and began sheering. However, Sheep Creep had some missiles hidden underneath his wool. He revealed them and began firing corks at Olav. Olav was soon pushed over the edge of the Valley of the Undead and the magical pit transformed him into a ghoul with a taste for ghosts. When the Trap Team heard about this, their leader, a blue crocodile named Snap Shot, decided they needed to take action. With a few shoot from Snap's bow, a few yodels from the Viking Headrush, a few spins of the robot Gearshift's gear, and a few blasts of fir from the golden Fire Lion Wildfire, the Trap Team captured Sheep Creep and locked him safely behind the walls of Cloudcracker Prison.

I can't think of much more for now, but I may touch this... interesting... topic some more another time.

Last edited by HamsterDragonPlace on Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos. So many typos!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GMSB Theories Empty
PostSubject: Re: GMSB Theories   GMSB Theories Empty

Back to top Go down

GMSB Theories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pet Palace :: Forum Fun :: Silly Thread-
Jump to: