The Pet Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun, interactive and informative forum for all pet owners!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TMNH (Teenage Mutant Ninja Hamsters)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~Tiger Kitten~
~Tiger Kitten~

Pets : 5

TMNH (Teenage Mutant Ninja Hamsters) Empty
PostSubject: TMNH (Teenage Mutant Ninja Hamsters)   TMNH (Teenage Mutant Ninja Hamsters) EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:02 am

OK, so once a week, my ELA teacher gives the class a list of words, then pairs you up with someone, and you need to make a 1 page story with the other person using all those words. Well, today, the story my partner and I made was too hilarious not to share! The entire class laughed at it so hard! So, I decided to post it on TPP. Keep in mind I won't update it. Here you go:

One day, scientists were experimenting with hamsters and electrical charges.The electricity overloaded and four hamster + 1 lizard were SUPERCHARGED!!! They built a gigantic hamster cage floating in the sky. The lizard supervised the hamsters and taught them karate. The hamsters went from harmless microorganisms to 6-foot-tall KARATE FIGHTERS!!!!
Meanwhile at the town council....
A man was speaking into a microphone. "I believe," the man said, "That to make this town better, I should release a deadly toxin to kill you all!" He smiled innocently. The man's hypertension had driven him insane so he wanted superior to the town.
When the hamsters heard about this, they decided they needed to take action! They glided towards the town in their wing suits and found the man, AKA Mr. Badguy. Mr. Badguy jumped into a giant robot and shot lasers at the hamsters. The hammies beat up the robot and saved the day. The hamsters then became superstar pop singers.

The End
Back to top Go down
Teeny
Administrator
Teeny

Pets : 3

PostSubject: Re: TMNH (Teenage Mutant Ninja Hamsters)   TMNH (Teenage Mutant Ninja Hamsters) EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 7:42 pm

Love this!!! I can't wait to read more of your stories! Running Horse Cleaning Big Hamster Hamster Spinning Hamster
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCak0eNHlqjwEaA5L7pVAsdQ?
mo
Infant
Infant
mo

Pets : 10

PostSubject: Re: TMNH (Teenage Mutant Ninja Hamsters)   TMNH (Teenage Mutant Ninja Hamsters) EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 10:54 pm

Very... very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNH (Teenage Mutant Ninja Hamsters)   TMNH (Teenage Mutant Ninja Hamsters) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pet Palace :: Forum Fun :: Pet tales-
Jump to: